The concept of “Vietnam’s housing” is defined in the Vietnam Housing Law 2014, Land Law 2013 & Joint Circular No. 07/1991 / LB-TT guiding the classification of houses and land categories, calculation of Vietnamese house and land tax, namely:
- Separate dwelling houses are homes built on separate land plots which are lawfully used by organizations, households and individuals, including villas, adjoining houses and independent houses.
- Condominiums are buildings which have 2 or more floors, with many apartments, common aisles, stairs, private ownership, common ownership and infrastructure system for common use by households, individuals and incorporations, including condominiums constructed for the purpose of living and condominiums erected for mixed use for living and business purposes.
- Commercial houses are houses built for sale, lease or lease-purchase according to the market mechanism.
- Official-duty house means a dwelling house used for the subjects entitled to stay in public-duty houses under the provisions of this Law while they are in charge of their posts or work.
- Residential housing for resettlement is a dwelling house that will be allocated to families and persons who are entitled to resettlement when the State recovers residential land or is disposed of according to law.
- Social houses are houses with support from the State for beneficiaries of housing support policies under the provisions of this Law.
Also, according to Circular No. 7 / LB-TT, dwelling houses are classified into 6 types with different technical structure: villas, grade I, grade II, grade III, grade IV and temporary house.
Housing rentals you might want to see
Bed: 1Bath: 1m²: 58
1 week ago
1 week ago
Beds: 2Baths: 2m²: 90
Beds: 2Baths: 2m²: 79